Service Trip Chaperones
On behalf of BLUE Missions, we would like to thank you for showing interest in being a Service Trip Chaperone on a BLUE service trip. Chaperones play a key role in facilitating a life-changing experience for each and every one of our service trip participants. Below you will find a list detailing the responsibilities and requirements that we look for in prospective candidates:
- Assistance in the coordination of the BLUE service trip you will be chaperoning
- Attendance at the 3 trip preparation meetings volunteers must attend in order to participate on a service trip
- Participation in 2-day weekend leadership retreat and training
- Obtain First Aid & CPR training
- Scheduled to take place in early May 2017
- Exact weekend TBD
- Lead volunteers through airport on departure and return date
- Liaison between the volunteers and BLUE Missions staff
- Assist in the scheduling of daily work groups
- Provide leadership and guidance to participating volunteers
- Enforce BLUE rules and safety guidelines to participating volunteers
- Experience leading and/or working with students
- Have the ability to problem solve independently and have strong self-initiative
- Have strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Subject to background check
- 27+ years old
- $300 Chaperone Fee + $50 Registration Fee
- Includes round-trip flight from Miami to DR, travel insurance, food & water, lodging, transportation, etc.
Please fill out the form to apply to chaperone a BLUE service trip. Feel free to contact us directly if you meet the requirements and can commit to the responsibilities detailed above. All applications to be a Service Trip Chaperone will be evaluated internally. Once application is submitted, you will be redirected to the page to pay the $50 registration fee.
We will notify you in the next few weeks on your application status.
The chaperone fee is $300 plus a $50 deposit. Please click on the button below to complete payment.
(888) 702-2583 Ext. 702