CCHS Trip #3
July 9 - 17, 2016*
Water or Sanitation Projects
- Enrolled at Christopher Columbus Senior High School
- Ages 15-17
- Must be a freshman, sophomore, junior.
- If you are a senior graduating in May 2017, you are not eligible to participate on this trip. You may register for any of the university trips.
- Application Fee: $50.00 (non-refundable)
- Trip Fee: $1,200.00 (Two $600 payments)
- $100 Raffle Ticket Sale*
- Registration Deposit: $50.00 (Due at time of application)
- Trip Payment #1: $600.00 (Due date: February 2017)
- Trip Payment #2: $600.00 (Due date: March 2017)
- Raffle Tickets: $100.00 (Due date: April 2017)
*Raffle ticket sales go directly toward project costs. The raffle takes place at our Annual BLUE Missions Cocktail in May 2017. All raffle ticket holders will have the chance to win $10,000.00.
Pay for your trip here*:
*All payments made to BLUE Missions are non-refundable. If you need to withdraw from your trip, please email email@example.com. For more information, visit our FAQ page.
Fill out the form below to be placed on the waiting list for CCHS Trip #3.